Among the various topics of interest, the workshop will also dwell on the synergies between Technology and Human Science studies beneficial to develop a fully accepted technology that also responds to the various users’ needs. This will be possibly explored through a roundtable discussion.
Demos and presentations on results of projects are envisaged, as well as discussions on impact and prospective for AI-based solutions in the AAL domain.
The contribution topics include (but are not limited to) the following areas:
- Activity monitoring systems (indoor and outdoor)
- Object and Activity recognition
- Human-environment and human-robot interaction
- Novel sensors and actuators
- Smart environments (indoor and outdoor)
- Personalization of AAL Services
- Intelligent and Cognition-based User Interaction
- Advanced Data Analysis Techniques and Information Fusion
- Ageing, mobility and transportation